Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wife Arrested for Female Foeticide


NOTE:- Advise available for all countries laws vis-a-vis adultery & divorce so if you want divorce from your adulterous wife & want to have Consultation with ATUR CHATUR by paying him the consultation fees then contact him at +91-9873540498 & must also leave an email at ATURCHATUR@YAHOO.COM

Wife Arrested for Female Foeticide

SOME1:- Wife says in CAW that my abortion done after 6 months pregnancy. Husband denies
in WS as not in his knowledge. But Husband files case on Wife & on unknown doctor that she did abortion of 6 months pregnancy & using CrPC 91 asks to bring documents in relation thereto.
Using M Power wife gets arrested as it's an offence with 10 year imprisonment.

SOME2:- This is a counter. And counters fail.

SOME3:- It is matter of murder so not treated as counter.
Example:- like she says dowry given & you said that not asked or taken hence she is liable but seldom gets punished due to 7(1) exemption/immunity to wives. But in abortion case, there is no exemption as in CAW she herself admits that 6 months pregnancy was terminated but husband says no. Now if husband files case on wife then she is most likely to be convicted as husband didn't knew whether wife was pregnant or not as she might have not disclosed or extra-marital etc etc bla bla. But now thru CAW plaint husband comes to know about it hence he can very well file case on it. Wife now has to prove that husband/inlaws got pregnancy terminated to get them arrested. And she also has to prove no such thing happened to get herself acquitted. Or she needs to compromise with husband / plea bargaining to close all cases i.e., settlement.

SOME4:- POCSO Act & Female Foeticide Act, PNDT Act, Child Abuse Act, Children related
Crimes Act & Other Acts made for Children's Protection have an over-riding act & These will
NEVER be termed as Counter Attacks.

Murder of Unborn Child (espl Murder of Unborm Girl Child) will mean arrest of Wife definitely if pursued vehemently.

Mahatma Gandhi said, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET"

Hope this will help you guys....................all the best
Issued in Public Interest by ATUR CHATUR COUNSELLING *

शादी से पहले और शादी के बाद 
ATUR CHATUR  को रखना याद



*Disclaimer:- Atur Chatur is my pen name. I am Delhi University Ex-Lecturer. I am NOT a lawyer. I am a PIP (Party-in-Person). I filed Perjury (fraud on court) on lies of my wife with proofs. I filed court case against Police/CAW. I filed complaint against Judge Family Court (JFC) due to unethical practices/ gender discrimination which resulted in JFC Recusal. I also became a RTI Activist. I acquired all other knowledge/info after false 498a/DVC/Divorce/ CAW cases were filed against me & entire family & my income greatly affected so I have chosen this profession to support my family & also to support my one man fight against gender discrimination in India. Counselling Fees = 2,000 only for approx one hour talking to you & suggesting you few methods like RTI or other methods which is based on my knowledge which I acquired while fighting false cases. Fees is subject to change due to urgency & other factors so please confirm. I do not provide legal opinion/ legal advise or anything like that. All written by me & my suggestions etc is my personal views. You yourself will be responsible for acting on any of my counseling/ advises / consult / guidance etc. Fees for the RTI & any other writing work is to be paid separately & does not come under counselling fees. Pls ask the fees before getting any work done. Fees once paid (even if paid in excess) are not refundable under any circumstances. I do not provide legal opinion/ legal advise or anything like that. All written by me & views/ writings/ RTI/ suggestions/ counselling guidance etc are my personal views. You yourself will be responsible for acting on any of my counselling/ advises / consult / guidance etc. The author and his family haven't bribed any public official nor have they given in to the extortion. This blog aims to raise awareness of due process in India. The content of this blog constitutes, opinions, observations, and publicly available documents. The intent is not to slander or defame anyone or any institution and is the manifestation of the author's right to freedom of expression – with all the protections this right guarantees. There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website. The user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use. The information about us is provided to the user only his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user's volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship. The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposed only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on legal material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal dowry consultation issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice from  his own reliable sources & contacts. Disputes if any shall be subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only. General Disclaimer applies.


  1. Dear Experts,

    I am a NRI and my wife filed set of cases 498A/DP-3-6/DV/MC-125 during 2011 Aug.

    I want to file counter cases as suggested in the different forums with the evidences I have against my wife/her boyfriend/FIL/MIL..I got email evidence of my wife extra marital affair(100s of emails) and I got them authenticated at forensic lab.

    so, now my lawyer says that we will file civil suit against them but not criminal case also says criminal cases can not be filed without candidate and also POA does not work.

    Please suggest me if this is true? if this is true what are my alternative options for filing criminal cases against them. can my father or brother file same criminal case instead of me ?
    or I will come to India and file the criminal case and give POA to my brother is it doable?

    My wife is not working now, we just have a baby and wife boyfriend is working as manager in software firm and he is married has kids. I also want to include their software company for allowing them to use office resource(emails/chat) and premises for their illegal activities.

    List of sections I am thinking of filing are as follows, please suggest more sections or remove irrelevant sections if I added.

    S.209 : Dishonest claim
    S.211 : False charge of offence made with intent to injure
    S.306 : Abetment of Suicide
    S.378,380,381,382 :Theft
    S.383 : Extortion
    S.406 : Criminal Breach of Trust
    S.499: Defamation
    S.506&507: Criminal Intimidation
    196 Using evidence known to be false
    199 False statement made in declaration which is by law receivable as evidence
    200 Using as true such declaration knowing it to be false
    201 Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
    202 Intentional omission to give information of offence by person bound to inform
    203 Giving false information respecting an offence commited
    204 destruction of document to prevent its production as evidence


  2. Men Cell in Delhi is the one stop solution if you are looking for Men's helpline in Delhi or Man Cell in Delhi or a helpline for harassed husbands in Delhi.

    When someone gets a false FIR u/s 498a ipc registered by his wife, then, first thing that comes to the mind is helpline for harassed husbands in India or men's rights activists delhi i.e., where a harassed husband may file complaint against the wife in delhi.

    The complaint letter against wife in Delhi may be suggested by men cell in delhi in the form of man cell in south delhi, man cell in rohini or man cell delhi contact number.

    Similarly, if a Non Resident Indian boy married in India or marries a girl from Delhi and she files subsequently a false complaint with women cell in Delhi i.e., at Crime Against Women Cell in Delhi which is also known as CAW Cell Delhi then the NRI husband may start looking for NRI MEN CELL IN DELHI or a NRI HELPLINE IN USA/ UK or simply a helpline for harassed husbands in Delhi.

    Since the male harassment cases in India especially in Delhi are on a rise and therefore Delhi may not be just called only as a rape capital but also a false 498a harassment capital and therefore harassed husbands helpline in Delhi may lead you to man cell in delhi or you may check for male harassment in India statistics by way of save indian family of delhi helpline numbers in delhi or simply men's right whatasapp group in Delhi

    At Man Cell Delhi we provide the men with atur chatur counselling in which guidance is provided regarding how to file false cases. Also RTI , dp3, extortion, perjury, malicious prosecution, crpc 91, 21-b etc type fighting tactics are guided to you so that you can fight the false cases on you & your family at your own.

    mobile :- +91-9873540498
    free ebook:-


Wife Arrested for Female Foeticide

PLEASE FIRST READ DISCLAIMER AT BOTTOM* NOTE:- Advise available for all countries  laws  vis-a-vis adultery & divorce so if you w...